- High model allows covering the entire length of the tibia.
Immobilizing orthosis of the ankle at 90 °. Great stability thanks to its wide lateral. A Padded boot that cushions the impacts during walking. Lightweight design, resistant and very stable. Sole with non-slip rocker shape that facilitates the full march. Closing system and adjustment by velcro straps. It allows the incorporation of wedges. Alternative treatment to the plaster splint.
High model: allows covering the entire length of the tibia.
- Inmobilization of the tibio-tarsal joint.
- Improvement and stabilization of foot and ankle.
- Discharge of the tibio-tarsal joint.
- Security and protection during walking.
- It facilitates the march during the immobilizer treatment.
- It facilitates rehabilitation and reduces muscle hypotonia.
- Allows the stepped withdrawal.
- Sprain of ankle ligaments grades II and III.
- Conservative treatment of tarsal, metatarsal and phalangeal lesions.
- Distal stable fracture of the tibia and fibula.
- Foot and ankle fracture.
- Post-surgical Achilles tendon, soft tissues, tendons and ligaments.
- Cracks of the tibia and fibula
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|Size||shoe size UE|
|S||32 - 36|
|M||37 - 41|
|L||42 - 45|