Orliman foot ankle multi-position splint support brace
- Immobilisation of the foot and control of the articulations of the lower member. High-density polyethylene splint with internal or external regulation from 0º to 15º.
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 75,00 EUR
Features & Benefits:
- High-density polyethylene splint with internal or external regulation from 0º to 15º.
- The splint incorporates a system that allows us to regulate plantar and dorsal flexion over a 75º range in 15º intervals.
- The internal lining is bouclé in washable breathable cotton.
- Its fastening system comprises Velcro webbing with protection pads.
- It can be adapted both to the left and right foot.
- Post-operative therapy of the knee, hip and foot, whenever rotation control of the lower member is necessary (neutral position, internal or external rotation).
- As splint for the positional control of the lower extremity in patients bed-ridden for long periods (intensive care unit).
- As system to prevent deformities in bedridden patients (prevention).
- Paralysis of lower member.
- Chronic pain of the plantar fascia (plantar fascitis).
Ask for this product
Write your opinion
|Size||Shoes size EU|
|2||32 - 38|
|3||39 - 44|