Orliman foot ankle multi-position splint support brace
- Immobilisation of the foot and control of the articulations of the lower member. High-density polyethylene splint with internal or external regulation from 0º to 15º.
Features & Benefits:
- High-density polyethylene splint with internal or external regulation from 0º to 15º.
- The splint incorporates a system that allows us to regulate plantar and dorsal flexion over a 75º range in 15º intervals.
- The internal lining is bouclé in washable breathable cotton.
- Its fastening system comprises Velcro webbing with protection pads.
- It can be adapted both to the left and right foot.
- Post-operative therapy of the knee, hip and foot, whenever rotation control of the lower member is necessary (neutral position, internal or external rotation).
- As splint for the positional control of the lower extremity in patients bed-ridden for long periods (intensive care unit).
- As system to prevent deformities in bedridden patients (prevention).
- Paralysis of lower member.
- Chronic pain of the plantar fascia (plantar fascitis).
This is a medical device
Use it according to the instructions for use or label.
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|Size||Shoes size EU|
|2||32 - 38|
|3||39 - 44|