- IHipocross hip brace is recommend as conservative treatment of hip dislocations.
When you should wear Hipocross M.91006 Orthoservice hip brace:
- post - arthroscopy care,
- postoperative care ( compatible with the degree of stabilization required),
- conservative treatment of hip dislocations,
- arthrosis of the hip joint,
- treatment of nonspecific persistent pain or inoperable joint misalignment.
Benefits of lightweight hip brace Hipocross:
- the brace is made from breathable AirX fabric,
- lateral and anterolateral spiral support stays,
- front Velcro fasteners,
- colour coded Velcro areas for fastening the straps,
- calibrated elastic straps cross at the side to:
- prevent excessive adduction,
- partially restrict flexion and extension.
This product you can buy also with option - Tige Rigide. A rigid stay for:
- restricting extension 0 °
- restricting flexion 80 °
- providing greater anti-adduction support.
M.91007 (Optional rod for HipoCross)
ORTHOSERVICE AG declares with sole responsibility that this product is a Class I medical product and has been manufactured in accordance with the basic requirements of the directives 93/42/EEC and 2007/47/EEC. These operating instructions were created in accordance with the speci cation of the above-mentioned directives. They aim to ensure the safe and correct use of the medical product.
|Size||Pelvic circumf.||Waist circumf.||Proximal thighe|
|S Left||72 - 93 cm||65 - 84 cm||40 - 54 cm|
|S Right||72 - 93 cm||65 - 84 cm||40 - 54 cm|
|M Left||93 - 113 cm||84 - 109 cm||50 - 65 cm|
|M Right||93 - 113 cm||84 - 109 cm||50 - 65 cm|
|L Left||116 - 140 cm||109 - 140 cm||60 - 76 cm|
|L Right||116 - 140 cm||109 - 140 cm||60 - 76 cm|
|XL Left||140 - 165 cm||140 - 170 cm||70 - 87 cm|
|XL Right||140 - 165 cm||140 - 170 cm||70 - 87 cm|