Functional knee brace Pluspoint 4 Orthoservice
- Complex instabilities of the knee joint, traumatic or degenerative.
The Pluspoint 4 is designed for use when individual ligaments are damaged (instabilities and ruptures) but may also be used for combined ligament instabilities. It can be used both before and after an operation.
The brace is also effective to support conservative therapy. The basic principle of the Pluspoint 4 is the so called 4-point of stabilization, that compensates for ligament sprains.
- Instabilities and ruptures of ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL or combined instabilities
- Complex instabilities of the knee joint, traumatic or degenerative
- Pre/Post-operative therapy, rehabilitative or conservative, of the aforementioned injuries
- Protection of the ligaments when doing sports
|Size||Thigh circ -15 cm above mid-patella cm|
|S||39 - 47 cm|
|M||47 - 53 cm|
|L||53 - 60 cm|
|XL||60 - 67 cm|
|XXL||67 - 75 cm|