- Made from low profile lightweight aluminium, it features dynamic polycentric joints with flexion and extension control and limitation.Non-slip interior lining to provide comfort and protection.
Knee injuries, such as a torn ligament or meniscus, need a method to stabilise the knee joint in anteroposterior and mediolateral directions and, in conjunction with a polycentric mechanical knee joint, protect it and respect the rehabilitation period, enabling it to gradually adapt to the needs of the patient and his/her particular condition, as well as the specific requirements of the medical protocol.In accordance with these criteria, Orliman has designed the new orthosis OCR200 to respond to all technical requirements for proper treatment.Features: Made from low profile lightweight aluminium, it features dynamic polycentric joints with flexion and extension control and limitation.Non-slip interior lining to provide comfort and protection.The joints include air-cushioned condyle pads.To adjust flexion and extension, it has galvanised steel wedges (to prevent corrosion) with different graduations.
- Extension: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 40°.
- Flexion: 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°.
The aluminium allows small individual adjustment.Adjustment and fastening system by means of adjustable straps that include non-slip protection pads for a better fit.
- Control of knee joint mobility.
- Mediolateral and valgus-varus stabilisation.
- Limitation of anteroposterior tibial slip (drawer effect).
- Control of hyper-extension and medial rotation.
- collateral ligament injuries (tears),
- conservative treatment of instability resulting from combined knee injuries,
- ruptured cruciate ligaments combined with collateral ligament injuries (triad) and postoperative treatment after ligament surgery (ACL) and (PCL).
|Size||Point of measurement: outline halfway up thigh in cm|
|1||34 - 41|
|2||41 - 48|
|3||48 - 55|
|4||55 - 62|
|5||62 - 69|