Orliman Rodisil opened patella knee brace with polycentric reinforcements
- Visco-elastic cushion in ring form which manages the kneecap control, with blockage, in an upper
- and lower lateral sense.Incorporates lateral metallic reinforcements
- to improve medio-lateral stabilisation.
Incorporates lateral metallic reinforcements to improve medio-lateral stabilisation. These reinforcements have a polycentric articulation with a minimum flexion of 7 degrees to preventhy perextension of the knee and to avoid genurecurvatum.
Developed using three-dimensional knitted fabric, providing greatertransversal elasticity at the same time as it exerts the necessarycompression in each area, this new knitted fabric concept providesbetter hold on the skin and stability during movement, and does notrequire any fastening system, incorporates a visco-elastic cushion in ringform which manages the kneecap control, with blockage, in an upperand lower lateral sense.
- Episodes of irritation (tendomyopathy, first phase ligamentosis, mildarthrosis, post-traumatic and post-operative arthritis).
- Sensation of instability (patellar and/or medio-lateral).
- Correction of mild genu-recurvatum; also indicated for the correctionof varus-valgus of the knee, linked with instabilities of the knee.
Lenght: 32 cm.
|Size||A-Point of measurement: outline halfway up thigh in cm||B-Point of measurement: outline halfway up calf in cm|
|1||36 - 39||26 - 29|
|2||39 - 42||29 - 32|
|3||42 - 45||32 - 35|
|4||45 - 48||35 - 38|
|5||48 - 51||38 - 41|
|6||51 - 54||41 - 44|
|7||54 - 57||44 - 47|