- The Genu Direxa supports patella tracking. Active persons often prefer this closed version, which has pocket grips for easier positioning of the orthosis.
The Genu Direxa (closed version) offers the best possible treatment for knee problems with slight to moderate ligament laxity and instability.
- Knee pain with slight to moderate instability.
Product in size XXS is available only by preorder: email@example.com
Features & Benefits:
- Pain relief and improved knee joint function.
- Innovative material provides compression as well as breathability.
- Polycentric joints with maximum extension and flexion limits.
- Two circumferential elastic straps.
- Covered joint bars (suitable for contact sports).
- Suitable for left or right side.
Genu Direxa, wraparound provides optimal treatment for your customers' knee problems with slight to moderate ligament laxity and/or slight to moderate instability.This support improves sensorimotor function through controlled compression. Pain is relieved and knee joint function is improved.The new Click-2-Go® joint systems have reached a new dimension in terms of design and functionality. The polycentric joints offer maximum extension and flexion limits. The supports also feature two circumferential elastic straps and covered joint bars, making them suitable for contact sports.The innovative material makes the supports especially attractive: It offers the compression of neoprene and the breathability of textiles. Wearer comfort is assured, even during long-term use, thanks to the especially soft lining material.
Made in Germany.
|Size||D circumference in cm||F circumference in cm|
|XXS||29 – 32||36 – 40|
|XS||32 – 35||40 – 44|
|S||35 – 38||44 – 48|
|M||38 – 41||48 – 52|
|L||41 – 44||52 – 56|
|XL||44 – 48||56 – 61|
|XXL||48 – 51||61 – 67|