- The Genu Direxa also supports patella tracking. Active persons often prefer this closed version, which has tabs for easier positioning
New, black version!
Supports for use with knee problems involving slight to moderate ligament laxity and instability, when it is necessary to restrict extension and/ or flexion.
- Knee pain with slight to moderate instability, option of limiting extension and/ or flexion.
- ACL stretching/ rupture.
- PCL stretching/ rupture.
- Ligament and/ or meniscus reconstruction.
Features & Benefits:
- Improved sensorimotor function through controlled compression.
- Pain relief and improved function.
- Protection against hyperextension.
- Innovative material provides compression as well as breathability.
- Polycentric joints with incremental extension and flexion limits.
- Two inelastic circumferential strap systems.
- Covered joint bars (suitable for contact sports).
- Closed version supports patella tracking.
- Suitable for left or right side
The Genu Direxa Stable and Genu Direxa Stable, wraparound provide excellent treatment for your customers' knee problems involving slight to moderate ligament laxity and/or slight to moderate instability, when it is necessary to restrict extension and/or flexion over the short or long term.The modern supports provide controlled knee compression to improve sensorimotor function. They alleviate pain and improve knee joint function and also protect against hyperextension.
The new Click-2-Go® joint systems feature an innovative design and outstanding functionality. The limits for extension (0°; 10°; 20°; 30°; 45°) and flexion (0°; 10°; 20°; 30°; 45°; 60°; 75°; 90°) can be incrementally adjusted without using tools. The supports also feature two inelastic circumferential strap systems and covered joint bars, making them suitable for contact sports.The innovative material makes the supports especially attractive: It offers the compression of neoprene as well as the breathability of textiles. Wearer comfort is assured even during long-term use thanks to the especially soft lining material. This soft lining also provides excellent wearing comfort at the back of the knee.
Genu Direxa - Soft Knee Orthoses Range.
|Size||D circumference in cm||F circumference in cm|
|XXS||29 – 32||36 – 40|
|XS||32 – 35||40 – 44|
|S||35 – 38||44 – 48|
|M||38 – 41||48 – 52|
|L||41 – 44||52 – 56|
|XL||44 – 48||56 – 61|
|XXL||48 – 51||61 – 67|