Sport knee support Push
- The knee brace provides effective knee support using light-weight, yet very strong bilateral leaf spring hinges, which mimic the natural bending motion of the knee.
The Push Sports Knee Brace is a very comfortable sports brace that provides knee support with leaf spring hinges along the sides of the knee joint. It prevents lateral movement of the knee joint, without restricting flexion and extension. The knee brace features a U-shaped pad around the patella, which exerts pressure on the patella tendon and stabilizes the patella. The accurate fit and the anti-slip lining prevent the brace from slipping. The thin, light material increases comfort by wicking perspiration away from the skin. Despite its strong support, the Push Sports Knee Brace has a remarkably low profile design, allowing it to be worn under regular pants. As the leaf spring hinges have been covered, the brace can also be used safely in contact sports.
The knee brace provides effective knee support using light-weight, yet very strong bilateral leaf spring hinges, which mimic the natural bending motion of the knee.
The use of this type of (non-axial) hinges provides excellent medial/lateral support of the knee joint without causing any restriction during sports activities. The U-shaped pad in the brace surrounds the kneecap and stabilizes the patella.
Do you need support and comfortable compression around the knee joint during sports activities?
Then the Push Sports Knee Brace is a good choice.
The brace is used in the case of residual complaints after ligament injuries or a meniscus surgery. The brace is also effective when the knee is under heavy strain, in sports that require repeated rotation or turning.
- General knee instability
- Residual instability following a collateral ligament injury
- Arthrosis with mild instability
- Meniscus injury
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome
There are no known disorders where the Push Sports Knee Brace should not be worn.
- Ensure that the brace is not fitted too tightly. Use the brace only for the appropriate indications. Proper use of your Push Sports brace may require diagnosis by a doctor or therapist. Pain is always a warning sign. If pain or complaints persist without a clear cause, it is recommended that you visit your GP, physiotherapist or sports massage therapist.
- The Push Sports Knee Brace provides lateral support, suitable for minor to moderate (residual) instability.
- In some cases, the brace may touch the other leg. Athletes who experience discomfort, are advised to wear trousers that cover the location concerned.
- Push Sports braces were designed to be worn on an undamaged skin. Damaged skin must first be covered with suitable material.
|Size||Circumference below the knee|
|S||27 - 31 cm|
|M||31 - 35 cm|
|L||35 - 40 cm|
|XL||40 - 45 cm|