- Design can adapt to morphologies in which an exaggerated perimeter discrepancy exists between the lower thigh and upper calf. The outer layer of the base fabric facilitates rapid dispersion of sweat.
Knee support with back closure made from three-layer breathable elastic material. It can adapt to the different stages of recovery, and options include free toothed polycentric joints made from aluminium with a special alloy that is tougher and more resistant to high mechanical impacts (high support for the joint) or lateral spiral stabilisers (moderate support for the joint). It features 4 straps to enable compression to be adjusted and the effectiveness of the joints to be increased.
Its design can adapt to morphologies in which an exaggerated perimeter discrepancy exists between the lower thigh and upper calf. The outer layer of the base fabric facilitates rapid dispersion of sweat. The inner lining has a soft feel and features silicone bubble grip to prevent slippage of the brace. It also features an elastic fabric in the back of the knee area to provide a snug fit.
Stabilisation and mediolateral support of the knee joint and corresponding anatomical structures. Compression of soft tissue.
- Osteoarthritis and arthritis.
- Capsuloligamentous contusions.
- Chronic osteoarticular instability.
- Post-surgical and post-traumatic treatment.
- Lateral instabilities of the knee – varus or valgus (using the rigid polycentric joint).
OPL480: Black knee support
OPL481: Beige knee support
|Size||Measurement around centre of kneecap|
|1||49 - 58 cm|
|2||58 - 69 cm|
|3||69 - 82 cm|