On special offer
- Eliminates migration issues. Measureable load shifting to help relieve pain.Reduces forces at the knee by focusing at the foot.
Ankle-Foot-Orthosis (AFO) offers dynamic off-loading of the knee joint to promote increased mobility and delay surgical intervention.
- Eliminates migration issues
- Measureable load shifting to help relieve pain*
- Reduces forces at the knee by focusing at the foot
- Can easily be concealed under clothing
- Lightweight minimalist design
- Simple application in the shoe
- No weight limitations
*Quantitative measurement using Ottobock L.A.S.A.R. Posture Machine.
- Indicated for medial or lateral unicompartmental Osteoarthritis.
|Size||Men's Shoe Size||Women's Shoe Size||Left Medial Part Number||Right Medial Part Number||Left Lateral Part Number||Right Lateral Part Number|
|S||up to 6.5||5 - 8||50K4=L36-39||50K4=R36-39||50K4=L36-39-LG||50K4=R36-39-LG|
|M||6.5 - 9||8 - 10.5||50K4=L39-42||50K4=R39-42||50K4=L39-42-LG||50K4=R39-42-LG|
|L||9 - 11.5||10.5 - 13||50K4=L42-45||50K4=R42-45||50K4=L42-45-LG||50K4=R42-45-LG|
|XL||11.5 - 14||13+||50K4=L45-48||50K4=R45-48||50K4=L45-48-LG||50K4=R45-48-LG|
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|S Left||68 mm|
|S Right||68 mm|
|M Left||78 mm|
|M Right||78 mm|
|L Left||88 mm|
|L Right||88 mm|
|XL Left||98 mm|
|XL Right||98 mm|