Knee osteoarthritis brace Agilium Reactive Ottobock
- The Agilium Reactive is a traditional approach to treating knee osteoarthritis pain that meets the demands of highly active patients. Universal size.
Your knee brace should fit your lifestyle not restrict it. The auto-adaptive cuffs on the Agilium Reactive conform and move with your body while you walk, run, or dance! The Agilium Reactive makes sure you get a perfect fit, every time, for every activity.
At less than a pound, the Agilium Reactive is one of the lightest knee braces available. And, the Agilium Reactive is the lightest brace available for patients with severe knee osteoarthritis pain.
Freedom to move
Many knee braces provide pain relief but restrict movement of the knee. The Agilium Reactive uses a lateral hinge design, which places the mechanics of the brace on the outside of the leg. This placement ensures the brace provides direct pain relief without interfering with the opposing leg during your activities.
The simple application of Agilium Reactive makes it easier for you to quickly get the pain relief you need. Other knee braces require you to remove your shoes and step through the device, or they have straps that cross and create complexity. The Agilium Reactive has four simple
The ottobock Agilium Reactive meets the demands of highly active osteoarthritis (OA) patients with a three-point pressure system that opens the knee joint to help prevent further wear and tear on the affected cartilage. The simple donning and doffing of Agilium Reactive makes it easier for patients to quickly get the OA relief they need. Beyond effective OA treatment for patients, Agilium Reactive provides unique advantages for practitioners.
- Fit a broader range of patients and adjusts to fit a range of leg shapes and sizes
- Universal size reduces inventory requirements
- Available in left or right
- Suitable for medial or lateral uni-compartmental knee osteoarthritis
- Uniwersalny rozmiar dla osób o wymiarach kolana:
- 15 cm powyżej środka rzepki ( w udzie): 39 - 80 cm
- 15 cm poniżej środka rzepki ( w łydce) : 30 - 60cm