Knee immobilizer 20º - Otto Bock Genu Immobil
- The knee is immobilised at an angle of 20º.
Knee brace Genu Immobil 8062
The knee is immobilised at an angle of 20º.
Genu Immobilizer Indications:
- Immobilisation in a defined position (post-operative/post-traumatic).
The 8060 and 8062 Genu Immobil orthoses are designed specifically for immobilisation after injuries and operations and for rehabilitation. The orthoses provide collateral stabilisation for the knee. It is held in place securely, promoting healing.The side sections with splints (medial and lateral) can be attached in variable positions, so that you can fit the orthosis individually to your customer's leg. This allows optimal immobilisation of the knee joint to be achieved.The orthoses can be applied and removed easily, even while lying down. Your customer can adjust the tightness independently and individually using hook-and-loop fasteners. The material is skin friendly and comfortable to wear. The inner lining consists of comfortably soft, non-slip terry cloth.
- Immobilisation of the knee joint in a defined position.
- Collateral stabilisation of the knee.
- Individual fitting (medial and lateral).
- Variably attachable side pieces with aluminium splints.
- Pleasant, skin-friendly material.
- Easy to apply and remove.
- Can be worn on either knee.
Made in Germany.
|Size||Długość ortezy||D - Circumference in cm||F - Circumference in cm|
|S||40||35 – 55||42 – 62|
|M||50||40 – 60||48 – 68|
|L||60||42 – 62||52 – 72|
|XL||70||45 – 65||55 – 75|