Knee post-op brace ROM recovery Townsend
- The ROM-R is routinely prescribed for patients who require post-operative fixation and/or range of motion control for post-injury stabilization.
- ROM hinges with drop locks and tool-free adjustable flexion and extension settings
- Sturdy aluminum struts with extendable ends that telescope from 19″ to 22″
- Easy to adjust
- Comfortable and light weight
- Malleable paddles with individual cool pads can be contoured to the leg to achieve an intimate fit, increase stabilization and improve brace suspension
- 2000 Cycle straps with Velcro tabs
This is a medical device
Use it according to the instructions for use or label.
Ask a question
Write your opinion