Knee brace promoting muscular balance in cases of patellar lateralisation Genumedi PT
- The material is extra-soft and, together with the rippled comfort zone, lateral grip nubs and diamond-shaped centre, ensures it is comfortable to wear and easy to put on
The precisely positioned silicone ring surrounds the patella which is laterally reinforced by the patella tension strap. This promotes the correct sliding action and alleviates patellar tilt ensuring enhanced stability.
- For noticeable pain relief: the stabilisation of the knee-cap and the simultaneous massage of the thigh muscles guarantee enhanced comfort.
- For everyday stability: the compression knit support enhances knee joint stability.
- Effectively promoted treatment: the massage pads stimulate and relax the inner and outer anterior thigh muscles respectively. This promotes balance between the different muscles and thus has a positive impact on knee joint stability as a whole.
- Invisible under clothes, comfortable to wear: the ultra-smooth finish and the use of breathable, skin-friendly materials ensure optimum comfort.
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome,
- Improper positioning or improper control of the kneecap,
- Hypermobile kneecapInstability of the kneecap,
- 2nd phase after kneecap stabilisation surgery,
- Damage to the bone cartilage junction,
- Cartilage damage,
- Insertiontendopathy / tendopathy of the muscle tension apparatus
- Plica syndrome
Made in Germany
|Size||D circumference in cm||F circumference in cm|
|1||25 - 28||37 - 40|
|2||28 - 31||40 - 43|
|3||31 - 34||43 - 46|
|4||34 - 37||46 - 49|
|5||37 - 40||49 - 52|
|6||40 - 43||52 - 55|
|7||43 - 46||55 - 58|
F - Circumference of thigh 15 cm above the centre of the patella ( measured at the medial side of the thigh)
D - Circumference 5 cm below the centre of the patella ( measured at the medial side of the lower leg)