medi PT control patellar knee orthosis, sleeve version
PT Control knee brace
- patello femoral pain syndrome,
- patella chondroplasty,
- retropatella osteoarthritis
- post-operative and post-traumatic irritations,
- after lateral release surgery to limit the extension and flexion of the joint and to stabilise the patella,
- patella and knee instabilities.
Mode of action:
- collateral stabilisation of the knee joint,
- prevention of hyperextension and limitation of range of motion,
- correction of lateral patella mal-tracking,
- soft brace with compressive and proprioceptive effect,
- patella stabilisation buttress that prevents lateral movement throughout full flexion and extension.
- exact correction of the patella-glide due to an individually adjustable patella stabilisation buttress and air-cusion,
- polycentric physioglide hinges based on the principle of 4-chain linkage,
- made of breathable and moisture wicking medi Airtex material,
- extension limitation at: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°,
- flexion limitation at: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°, 120°,
- immobilisation at: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°.
Made in Germany.
|Size||Thing circumference in cm|
|XS Left||31 - 37|
|XS Right||31 - 37|
|S Left||37 - 45|
|S Right||37 - 45|
|M Left||45 - 51|
|M Right||45 - 51|
|L Left||51 - 57|
|L Right||51 - 57|
|XL Left||57 - 65|
|XL Right||57 - 65|
|XXL Left||65 - 74|
|XXL Right||65 - 74|
Measurement: circumference of thigh 15 cm above the centre of the patella ( measured at the medial side of the thigh).
Knee cap pain has many names. It is also known as chondromalacia, runner's knee, patellar tendonitis, floating knee cap or patellofemoral pain syndrome. Each of these conditions are slight variations on the type of knee cap pain that a patient may experience.