Patella Pro Otto Bock Patella support brace for sports
- Anterior knee pain is one of the most frequent clinical reasons for visiting an orthopaedic clinic. The Patella Pro offers a unique therapy approach.
During extension of the knee joint, a stable patella is medialised. In the case of an unstable patella, however, this only takes place to a low extent, which can lead to patellofemoral pain syndrome, also called anterior knee pain. With the patellar realignment orthosis Patella Pro, Ottobock offers a new solution for this type of knee pain.
Patella Pro with the unique dynamic re-alignment technique breaks this cycle. The patient is again without pain – and that applies to all movements.
- Patellofemoral malalignment,
- Femoropatellar pain syndrome,
- Retropatellar arthrosis,
- Chondropathia/ chondromalacia patellae,
- Following patella luxations and subluxations,
- Following patella tendon injury,
- Following lateral release operations
Made in Germany.
|Size||Circumference D (cm)||Circumference F (cm)|
|XS Left||32 – 35||40 – 44|
|XS Right||32 – 35||40 – 44|
|S Left||35 – 38||44 – 48|
|S Right||35 – 38||44 – 48|
|M Left||38 – 41||48 – 52|
|M Right||38 – 41||48 – 52|
|L Left||41 – 44||52 – 56|
|L Right||41 – 44||52 – 56|
|XL Left||44 – 48||56 – 61|
|XL Right||44 – 48||56 – 61|