Knee cap pain has many names. It is also known as chondromalacia, runner's knee, patellar tendonitis, floating knee cap or patellofemoral pain syndrome. Each of these conditions are slight variations on the type of knee cap pain that a patient may experience.
On special offer Our bestseller
- Anterior knee pain is one of the most frequent clinical reasons for visiting an orthopaedic clinic. The Patella Pro offers a unique therapy approach.
During extension of the knee joint, a stable patella is medialised. In the case of an unstable patella, however, this only takes place to a low extent, which can lead to patellofemoral pain syndrome, also called anterior knee pain. With the patellar realignment orthosis Patella Pro, Ottobock offers a new solution for this type of knee pain.
Patella Pro with the unique dynamic re-alignment technique breaks this cycle. The patient is again without pain – and that applies to all movements.
- Patellofemoral malalignment,
- Femoropatellar pain syndrome,
- Retropatellar arthrosis,
- Chondropathia/ chondromalacia patellae,
- Following patella luxations and subluxations,
- Following patella tendon injury,
- Following lateral release operations
Made in Germany.
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|Size||Circumference D (cm)||Circumference F (cm)|
|XS Left||32 – 35||40 – 44|
|XS Right||32 – 35||40 – 44|
|S Left||35 – 38||44 – 48|
|S Right||35 – 38||44 – 48|
|M Left||38 – 41||48 – 52|
|M Right||38 – 41||48 – 52|
|L Left||41 – 44||52 – 56|
|L Right||41 – 44||52 – 56|
|XL Left||44 – 48||56 – 61|
|XL Right||44 – 48||56 – 61|