They’re more commonly used for treating knee pain and providing patella support, but are knee braces also practical for runners?
- Perfect choise for patella lateralisation (subluxation) and others.
The stabilizer for the knee and patella – Patelladyn® Sporlastic .The modern stabilizer of patella and knees is dedicated to people who are struggling with the problem of degenerative changes of patella and inflammation located in the knee joint. The brace supports the patella in a variety of ways for maximum comfort and convenience. The product will turn out to be indispensable in case of physically active people and those engaged in sports.
When will the knee and patella stabilizer be effective – Patelladyn® Sporlastic?
The brace will help you in:
- the lateralisation of the patella occurs under the influence of excessive patella strain (chondromalacia patellae) and knee joint degeneration;
- recurrent or habitual dislocation of the patella;
- cruciate ligament failure;
- loosening of the patella ligament apparatus;
- inflammation of the knee joint;
The Patelladyn® Sporlastic knee and patella stabilizer is made of a special material that incorporates lycra and is placed at the bottom of the knee, where it provides constant pressure. It is also important that the material is so rigid that it does not roll or hinder movement. The material does not contain latex, so it is distinguished by its excellent air transmission.
How the Patelladyn® Sporlastic knee brace with patella stabilizer help?
The Patelladyn® Sporlastic stabilizer acts directly on the patella, located in the femoropatellar joint, where the sliding movement takes place. The brace is equipped with a silicone ring that mobilizes and centralizes the brace. How does the stabilizer work? The silicone part of the ring, placed underneath the patella, exerts pressure on the patella ligament. The resulting pressure stimulates the patella's muscle activity and puts it in the right position.
Why is it worth to wear the Patelladyn® Sporlastic knee brace with patella stabilizer?
- protects the joint and the patella from further injuries;
- perfectly stabilise the knee joint and the patella;
- the brace relieves the strain on joints, muscles, and ligaments;
- accelerates recovery.
Features & Benefits:
- Active muscular and passive patellar medialisation.
- Knee support are very often assessed according to their passive, i.e. external supporting effects such as via the stitching, pads and joint splints.
- The lower strap hanging downwards exerts pressure on the patellar tendon ligament by means of the silicone ring section located beneath the kneecap. This brings about quicker and more powerful stimulation of the thigh muscles. The kneecap can be guided/kept in the right position by active use of the muscles. The kneecap is also passively centred via the silicone halfring by the inward pulling force 1.
- Patella lateralisation (subluxation),
- Chondropathy palellae,
- Recurring and habitual patella luxation,
- Cruciate ligament insufficiency.
Made in Germany.
Please note, that we always aim to have product in 10 days. Some of sizes we have on stock so please feel free to contact with us : info[at]e-medicalbroker.com
|Size||Circumference taken 14 cm above knee center in cm||Circumference taken 14 cm below knee center in cm|
|1||do 28||35 - 38|
|2||28 - 31||38 - 41|
|3||31 - 34||41 - 44|
|4||34 - 37||44 - 47|
|5||37 - 40||47 - 50|
|6||40 - 43||50 - 53|
|7||43 - 46||53 - 56|
Circumference measurements should be taken 14 cm above knee center and 14 cm below knee center.