They’re more commonly used for treating knee pain and providing patella support, but are knee braces also practical for runners?
- New colour is now available! Small patella support - big impact on everyday life.
Just as a tap with a reflex hammer on the patellar tendon causes a muscle reaction, the constant pressure of a bandage on this pointm effects a reflex that bringsabout a continuous improvement of the muscle work. This increases joint stability and decreases pain – the joint is protected. The products have been specifically designes according to their intended application. The superior function of the patellar tendon bandage has been confirmed in day-to-day use.
- Anterior knee pain,
- Patella apex syndrome,'
- Patellar chondropathy,
- Femoropatellar arthrosis,
- Cruciate ligament insufficiency,
- Anterior cruciate ligament,
- Post-operative / post-traumatic rehab training:
- improvement in result achieved through enhanced,balanced neuromuscular recruitment,
- Quadriceps paresis,
- Muscular dystrophy.
Made in Germany.