- Light cervical collar in beige. Analgesic support of the cervical spine.
Neck pain - The most frequent problems are:
- Cervical arthritis, which is very common over the age of 40 (mainly affecting the lower cervical spine).
- Neck sprain, observed in 5% of rugby accidents.
- Torticollis, incorrect posture, poor positioning, excessive mechanical movements.
Thuasne proposes a comprehensive range of cervical collars, from the most flexible "C1" to the most rigid "C4".
Thuasne cervical collars are all designed to:
- Provide optimum support, depending on the condition.
- Provide maximum comfort, in order to improve patients’ compliance with treatment
Model C1 Classic is an analgesic support of the cervical spine.Recommended for short-term use. High-quality foam and additional, removable, washable comfortable cover.Precise velcro adjustment..
A cervical collar:
- Immobilises the cervical spine: the level of immobilisation varies depending on how rigid the cervical collar is.
- Corrects posture.
- Plays an analgesic role: it reduces the mechanical strain related to extreme movements, reduces muscle contractions and rests the cervical spine.
Two height for choosing: 8 or 10 cm.
Eyes looking straight ahead
A = Circumference of neck
K = Chin height (tip of chin to sternoclavicular joint)
Size chart / Circumference of neck:
|1||28 - 33 cm|
|2||34 - 39 cm|
|3||40 - 46 cm|