On special offer
- The Wee Walker fits children as young as 1 year. Durable aluminum tough enough for average kids. Heel height, width and rocker bottom designed for small children.Forefoot straps immobilize the ankle.
- For ankle sprains and fractures, forefoot sprains and stable distal tibial fractures.
The original child’s walker boot, designed to fit children as young as one year.
Common Examples of Use:
- Sprains and strains of the ankle
- Sprains and strains of the foot
- Sever’s Disease
- Durable aluminum tough enough for average kids
- Heel height, width and rocker bottom designed for small children
- Forefoot straps immobilize the ankle
- Built-in pneumatic system
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|Size||Age In Years||Foot Length||Leg Length|
|S||1-2||Up to 6" (15cm)||Up to 9" (23 cm)|
|L||2.5-6||6"-7.5" (15-19 cm)||Up to 11" (28 cm)|