Elbow support EpiBasic Bort
- Two structured silicone pads for intermittent massage . Length: 20 cm (7.9 inches).
Elbow compression support
- SOFTflex knitted fabric for more elasticity, stability and very comfortable to wear
- Two structured silicone pads for intermittent massage
- Length: 20 cm (7.9 inches)
COLOURS: skin-tone, silver, black
- Velvety soft surface structure
- Special elastic bending zone, also protects the antecubital fossa when worn for longer periods
- Chronic, post-traumatic or post-operative irritations of soft tissues in the area of the elbow joint
- Epicondylitis (acute and chronic)
Instructions for use:
Apply the support such that the knitted comfort area is positioned in the crook of the arm. The support is properly tted if you can feel the outer and inner joint extension through the cutouts of the silicone pad.
Peripheral arterial occlusive disease (PAOD), lymphatic drainage disorders and indistinct soft tissue swellings remote from the applied aid, sensory loss and blood ow disorders in the affected body part, skin disorders in the treated part of the body.
57 % Polyamide, 28 % elastodies, 8 % spandex, 7 % viscose
|Size||5 cm below elbow joint|
|XXS||20 - 22cm|
|XS||22 - 24cm|
|S||24 - 26cm|
|M||26 - 28cm|
|L||28 - 30cm|
|XL||30 - 32cm|
|XXL||32 - 34cm|