We are more and more sick nowadays. This is due to a lot of pollution in the contemporary environment, poor lifestyle and poor food quality. The health status of parents can have a significant impact on the health of their child. Unfortunately, often neglect during pregnancy results in abnormalities in the early life of the child. One of such disorder is dysplasia.
Emo Ortec Pavlik Harness - Hip dysplasia brace for babies
- Maintains centered femoral head within the acetabulum, in 60 ° of abduction and 90 ° of flexion, thus promoting normal bone development.
- Maintains centered femoral head within the acetabulum, in 60 ° of abduction and 90 ° of flexion, thus promoting normal bone development
- The position of flexion, abduction and external rotation of the acetabulum increases coverage of the femoral head, enables greater stability and consistency
- Chest harness made of soft foam fabric
- Lined straps with cotton foaming
- Extra-flat buckle quick release
- Adjustable Velcro booties
- hip dysplasia,
- dislocable or unstable hips during the first months of baby's life,
- congenital hip dislocation in those cases when there is not a significant instability hip degree and a proper reduction degree of hip has been achieved, as a complement of treatments orthopedic or surgical.
This is a medical device
Use it according to the instructions for use or label.
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|S||33 - 41 cm|
|M||41 - 51 cm|