We are more and more sick nowadays. This is due to a lot of pollution in the contemporary environment, poor lifestyle and poor food quality. The health status of parents can have a significant impact on the health of their child. Unfortunately, often neglect during pregnancy results in abnormalities in the early life of the child. One of such disorder is dysplasia.
- Maintains centered femoral head within the acetabulum, in 60 ° of abduction and 90 ° of flexion, thus promoting normal bone development.
- Maintains centered femoral head within the acetabulum, in 60 ° of abduction and 90 ° of flexion, thus promoting normal bone development
- The position of flexion, abduction and external rotation of the acetabulum increases coverage of the femoral head, enables greater stability and consistency
- Chest harness made of soft foam fabric
- Lined straps with cotton foaming
- Extra-flat buckle quick release
- Adjustable Velcro booties
- hip dysplasia,
- dislocable or unstable hips during the first months of baby's life,
- congenital hip dislocation in those cases when there is not a significant instability hip degree and a proper reduction degree of hip has been achieved, as a complement of treatments orthopedic or surgical.
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|S||33 - 41 cm|
|M||41 - 51 cm|