Orliman Pavlik Harness - Hip Dysplasia Brace for Babies
Orthosis for patients up to two years old featuring straps and a bib made from velour and booties made from thermoformed velour.
- Hip dysplasia.
- Dysplastic, dislocatable or unstable hips in the first months of life.
- As a complement to other orthopaedic or surgical treatments.
Features & Benefts:
- The straps that pass over the shoulders are padded with neoprene to protect the baby’s shoulders from chafing and the bib can be adjusted by means of Velcro fasteners.
- Pastic buckles that enable the orthosis to be fitted and removed quickly and easily.
- The length of the straps can be adjusted to the characteristics of each patient.
Note: Product available only by pre order - shipping within 14 working days.
We are more and more sick nowadays. This is due to a lot of pollution in the contemporary environment, poor lifestyle and poor food quality. The health status of parents can have a significant impact on the health of their child. Unfortunately, often neglect during pregnancy results in abnormalities in the early life of the child. One of such disorder is dysplasia.