- This tibiofemoral derotation orthosis consists of a belt and two unidirectional elastic straps that feature
- silicone pimples on the inside for greater anatomical adhesion.
This tibiofemoral derotation orthosis consists of a belt and two unidirectional elastic straps that feature silicone pimples on the inside for greater anatomical adhesion. The straps apply spiral traction from the medial side of the foot to the waist, rotating the tibia, femur and hip in the desired corrective direction with the aim of providing greater joint stability and proprioception of the body schema, and achieving proper alignment of the lower limbs.
- Conditions that cause malfunction in the alignment of the lower limbs as a consequence of neurological disorders. The aim of the orthosis is to provide a more functional gait pattern and greater autonomy for everyday activities and improve balance, gait and posture.
- Gait disorders requiring positioning of the lower limbs in abduction and/or external rotation in patients with infant cerebral palsy, spina bifida and disorders during embryonic development.
- Other rare disorders.
- Patients with hypotonic musculature.
- The elastic straps for models OP1173 and OP1174R/L are designed to correct the internal rotation of the left and/or right leg. If external rotation is required, simply swap over the left and right straps
Made in Spain.
|Size||Circumference of waist in cm||Lenght of tape||adequacy of size OP1172|
|1||48 - 55||120 cm||0-1|
|2||52 - 61||142 cm||2|
|3||56 - 65||164.5 cm||3|
|4||62 - 71||187 cm||4|