Tiibiofemoral derotation strap - hip & leg support for kids Orliman
- The strap applies spiral traction from the medial side of the foot to the waist, rotating the tibia, femur and hip in the desired corrective direction with the aim of providing greater joint stability.
This tibiofemoral derotation strap is a unidirectional elastic strap that features silicone pimples on the inside for greater anatomical adhesion. The strap applies spiral traction from the medial side of the foot to the waist, rotating the tibia, femur and hip in the desired corrective direction with the aim of providing greater joint stability and better proprioception of the body schema, and achieving proper alignment of the ower limbs.
In box: 1 strap ( left or right version).
- Conditions that cause malfunction in the alignment of the lower limbs as a consequence of neurological disorders. The aim of the orthosis is to provide a more functional gait pattern and greater autonomy for everyday activities and improve balance, gait and posture.
- Gait disorders requiring positioning of the lower limbs in abduction and/or external rotation in patients with infant cerebral palsy, spina bifida and disorders during embryonic development.
- Other rare disorders.
- Patients with hypotonic musculature.
- The elastic straps for models OP1173 and OP1174R/L are designed to correct the internal rotation of the left and/or right leg. If external rotation is required, simply swap over the left and right straps.
Made in Spain.
|adequacy OP1172 size