Omo Immobil Rotation 50A11Otto Bock Post-Op Shoulder Support
- Functional support of the shoulder with abduction of 0°, 15°, 30°, 60° and 90°,also allows for positioning with 10°, 20° or 30° of external rotation using additional external rotation elements.
50A11 Omo Immobil Rotation is functional support of the shoulder with abduction of 0°, 15°, 30°, 60° and 90°. It also allows for positioning with 10°, 20° or 30° of external rotation using additional external rotation elements.
Features & Benefits:
- The abduction angle can be set quickly and easily using the hook and loop abduction wedges. The shoulder and pelvic straps can also be fitted to the individual patient in a few easy steps and without tools.
- Excellent wearer comfort is ensured by the slim design and breathable materials. The orthosis can be worn on either side.
- All abduction and external rotation angles can be combined with one another, allowing shoulder joint immobilisation to be adjusted to the individual requirements.
- Anterior shoulder luxation
- Labral refixation with Bankart lesion.
The Omo Immobil proves that medically effective products and an appealing design are not mutually exclusive. It won the renowned iF product design Award 2009 (competition in all areas of product design) and was included in the iF gold selection (award for good form design).
Made in Germany.
|Size||Body height (in m)|
|S Right||1,50 – 1,65|
|S Left||1,50 – 1,65|
|M Left||1,65 – 1,75|
|M Right||1,65 – 1,75|
|L Left||above 1,75|
|L Right||above 1,75|