- Stable fractures with no signs of inflammation can be stabilised with the use of humeral braces. That support the arm and provide uniform compactness, enabling the increased muscle tension to stabilise the fracture site.
Stable fractures with no signs of inflammation can be stabilised with the use of humeral braces that support the arm and provide uniform compactness, enabling the increased muscle tension to stabilise the fracture site, and facilitating the upper arm’s joint movement.The new Orliman Humeral Brace, whose valves are held together by elastic fabric, provide compression to the soft tissues and facilitate adaptation between both valves.
- Bi-valve thermoformable humeral orthosis in low-density polyethylene and covered with padded fabric.
- Breathable interior honeycomb lining.
- 2 thermoplastic pieces incorporated into the lining and joined by elasticated fabric.
- Adjustment by means of two velour straps with Velcro closure.
- Suspension and fastening system by means of a chest strap.
- The brace also comes with an arm support strap.
- Immobilisation, protection and stabilisation of the humeral shaft fracture site by compression.
- humeral shaft fractures,
- post- surgical fracture treatment and control of fracture site instability during the consolidation process.
|Size||Circumference of arm in cm||Lenght TP-6401 in cm||Lenght TP-6402 in cm ( short model)|
|XS||22.5 - 26||27.5||22.5|
|S||26 - 29.5||29.5||24.5|
|M||29.5 - 33||32||27|
|L||33 - 36.5||33||28|
|XL||36.5 - 40||35||30|