- The compressive knitted fabric of the Omomed® shoulder support helps reduce swelling and ease muscular tension. The strap system limits shoulder movement and promotes regeneration of the joint.
Omomed - Areas of application:
- Omarthritis (shoulder osteoarthritis): The cartilage in the shoulder joint is subject to wear. This is referred to as omarthritis; it is treated both surgically and conservatively.
- Following proximal humeral head, glenoid and scapula fractures. The humerus (upper arm bone), glenoid (shoulder joint socket) and scapula (shoulder blade) usually break following a fall. However, surgery is often not necessary. In this case, the arm or the shoulder is immobilised using a shoulder support.
- Following anterior shoulder luxation. The shoulder joint is a so-called ball-and-socket joint and is one of the most mobile in the body. Nevertheless, it is prone to dislocation. Physicians refer to this as luxation. Whilst surgery may not be necessary the shoulder has to be immobilised using a special support (Omomed).
Features & Benefits:
- The support can be applied and removed without assistance.
- The different strap colours and markings (front and rear) aid application.
- The active breathing Clima Comfort material rapidly and completely conducts moisture outwards from the surface of the skin, ensuring wearing comfort.
- The support's elasticity is retained even after washing.
Made in Germany.
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|Size||Arm circumference in cm|
|1 left||26 -29|
|1 right||26 -29|
|2 left||29 - 33|
|2 right||29 - 33|
|3 left||33 - 36|
|3 right||33 - 36|
|4 left||36 - 39|
|4 right||36 - 39|