Orliman anti-spasticity hand & wrist immobilisation splint
- The plastic can be moulded under a current of hot air. It has wrist and forearm straps with safety
- inserts and the thumb in velour. Restraint and control straps for MCP and IP flexion in velour, and
- lined with silicone
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 75,00 EUR
- Made from thermoplastic and lined with absorbent terry cloth to absorb moisture and increase comfort.
- The plastic can be moulded under a current of hot air.
- It has wrist and forearm straps with safety inserts and the thumb in velour.
- Restraint and control straps for MCP and IP flexion in velour, and lined with silicone.
- Resting splint for the treatment of pain, neurological disorders, hemiplegia.
- Especially indicated for spastic paralysis, for protecting the palm, the hand and wrist from inhibitory reflexes, preventing deformities caused by spasms and contractions and preventing claw hand.
Ask for this product
Write your opinion
|XS||5 cm - 6 cm||30 cm|
|S||6 cm - 7 cm||34 cm|
|M||7 cm - 8 cm||36 cm|
|L||8 cm - 9 cm||38 cm|
|XL||9 cm - 10 cm||40 cm|