Orliman thermoplastic hand & wrist immobilisation splint
- The plastic can be moulded under a current of hot air. It has wrist and forearm straps with safety
- inserts and the thumb in velour. Restraint and control straps for MCP and IP flexion in velour, and
- lined with silicone
- Made from thermoplastic and lined with absorbent terry cloth to absorb moisture and increase comfort.
- The plastic can be moulded under a current of hot air.
- It has wrist and forearm straps with safety inserts and the thumb in velour.
- Restraint and control straps for MCP and IP flexion in velour, and lined with silicone.
- Resting splint for the treatment of pain, neurological disorders, hemiplegia.
- Especially indicated for spastic paralysis, for protecting the palm, the hand and wrist from inhibitory reflexes, preventing deformities caused by spasms and contractions and preventing claw hand.
This is a medical device
Use it according to the instructions for use or label.
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|XS||5 cm - 6 cm||30 cm|
|S||6 cm - 7 cm||34 cm|
|M||7 cm - 8 cm||36 cm|
|L||8 cm - 9 cm||38 cm|
|XL||9 cm - 10 cm||40 cm|