Wrist brace for carpal tunnel syndrome - CTS Medi
- CTS (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome) by Medi wrist support brace with finger splint
The medi CTS (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome) wrist support
Supports your wrist and comes with an anatomically pre-formed finger splint. It extends from the lower arm near the wrist to the distal finger joints and is aimed at reducing swelling, inflammation and pain by immobilisation.
- conservative therapy and aftercare following surgery for carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS)
- immobilisation of wrist and fingers.
- Medi CTS extends from the lower arm near the wrist to the distal finger joints.
- Very comfortable to wear due to the open and extremely light construction.
- The palmar splint is anatomically pre-formed and can be adapted individually.
- Can be worn on ech hand.
- Safe and reliable immobilisation of the hand in a neutral position.
Made in Germany.
|Size||Lenght in cm|
|XS||up to 15|
|S||15 - 17|
|M||17.5 - 19|
|L||19.5 - 22|
Measurement: from erist to top of middle finger