- The wrist and fingers can be immobilised day and night with the medi CTS wrist brace, while at the same time retaining full freedom of movement of the thumb.
The medi CTS (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome) wrist support
Supports your wrist and comes with an anatomically pre-formed finger splint. It extends from the lower arm near the wrist to the distal finger joints and is aimed at reducing swelling, inflammation and pain by immobilisation.
- conservative therapy and aftercare following surgery for carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS)
- immobilisation of wrist and fingers.
- Medi CTS extends from the lower arm near the wrist to the distal finger joints.
- Very comfortable to wear due to the open and extremely light construction.
- The palmar splint is anatomically pre-formed and can be adapted individually.
- Can be worn on ech hand.
- Safe and reliable immobilisation of the hand in a neutral position.
Made in Germany.
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|0||up to 15 cm|
|1||15 - 17 cm|
|2||17,5 - 19 cm|
|3||19,5 - 22 cm|
Measurement: from wrist to top of middle finger