The hand Splint is used to support and position the fingers which are effected by joint changes which have resulted in ulnar deviation of the digits.
This splint recommended for the arthritic patient who requires metacarpophalangeal and ulnar support of the digits, but hast wrist stability.
Features & Benefits:
- High quality Wire-Foam™ construction for a customized fit,
- Designed for MP joint support and proximal phalanges alignment when indicated for ulnar drift,
- Effective as MP stop splint to encourage PIP flexion,
- Soft core design allows splint to be shaped to support the palmar arch and conform to the hand,
- Dual straps secure hand and allows function,
- Finger tabs may be adjusted for proper alignment
Straps may be removed and laundered separately.Splint may be cleansed with a nonabrasive detergent and water. Air dry prior to wearing.
Splint size is determined by the width of the hand at the metacarpophalangeal joints. The splint is available in three sizes for the right or left hand.
|Size||Widht of the hand at the metacarpophalangeal joints|
|S Left||2 1/4" - 2 3/4" , 5.5 - 7.0 cm|
|S Right||2 1/4" - 2 3/4" , 5.5 - 7.0 cm|
|M Left||2 7/8" - 3 1/4" , 7.0 - 8.5 cm|
|M Right||2 7/8" - 3 1/4" , 7.0 - 8.5 cm|
|L Left||3 3/8" - 3 3/4" , 8.5 - 9.5 cm|
|L Right||3 3/8" - 3 3/4" , 8.5 - 9.5 cm|