Manu-Hit Pollex Platinum Wrist Brace with Thumb Spica Sporlastic
- The individually shapable volar (palm side) and dorsal (back of the hand side) reinforcement rods stabilise the
Manu-Hit Pollex - Platinum version
Features & Benefits:
The individually shapable volar (palm side) and dorsal(back of the hand side) reinforcement rods stabilise thewrist. This reduces strain on the carpal bones, the synovial capsule and the ligaments.An extra inelastic Velcro strip helps stabilise the wristthrough measured circular tension.The thumb is partially immobilised in a functional position by the thumb part with integrated reinforcement section.
- Arthrosis of the radial (thumb side) parts of the wrist,
- Distortion of the metacarpal phalangeal joint of the thumb,
- Arthrosis of the metacarpal phalangeal joint of the thumb,
- Ulnar collateral ligament lesion of the metacarpal phalangeal joint of the thumb (e.g. skiing thumb),
- Painful alterations in the scaphoid bone (arthrosis, SNAC wrist),
- Radial-sided instability of the wrist, especially of the bones between the scaphoid bone and the trapezium/small trapezium bone.
Please note, that we always aim to have product in 10 days. Feel free to contact us: info[at]e-medicalbroker.com
Made in Germany.
|Size||Wrist circumference in cm|
|S Left||15 - 17|
|S Right||15 - 17|
|M Left||17 - 19|
|M Right||17 - 19|
|L Left||19 - 22|
|L Right||19 - 22|