Rhizo-Hit is an anatomically pre-formed reinforcement support stabilises the thumb fundus and thumb saddle joint. The terminal phalanx of the thumb stays free to move, enabling the key grasping function.
- Injuries, tendon instability in the region of the thumb fundus and thumb saddle joint (e.g. ski thumb),
- Arthrosis of the radial carpus and of metacarophalangeal joint 1 (MCP 1),
- Middle grade up to advanced thumb arthrosis with distinguished sub-luxation with or without hyper mobility of the thumb saddle joint (thumb side) parts of the wrist ,
- Tendovaginitis stenosans deQuervain.
Features & Benefits:
- Stabilisation of the thumb fundus and thumb saddle joint,
- Maintains full finger movement for rehabilitation,
- The grasping function of the thumb remains
- Can be worn on either right or left
- Anatomically pre-formed aluminium Spaceframe, could be formed whithout need of tool kit
Please note, that we always aim to have product in 10 days. Feel free to contact us: info[at]e-medicalbroker.com
Sporlastic. Made in Germany.
|Size||Wrist circumference in cm|
|M||17 - 19|