Semi-rigid wrist brace with thumb splints Orliman
- Fitting is simple thanks to the elastic ulnar fabric and closure, by means of a fastening system with laces, is fast and provides a snug, uniform fit of the orthosis to the wrist.
Fast lacing semi-rigid wrist support with thumb splints Orliman
It features a breathable, lightweight fabric base with a layer of cotton in contact with the skin providing greater comfort and enabling free movement of the fingers. The palmar, dorsal and thumb splints are made from malleable aluminium for effective bracing of the wrist and thumb according to the desired angles. In addition, the radial splint features a semi-circular design for increased comfort and improved positioning of the thumb. Fitting is simple thanks to the elastic ulnar fabric and closure, by means of a fastening system with laces, is fast and provides a snug, uniform fit of the orthosis to the wrist.
Lenght: 16 cm.
- Functional immobilization of wrist and thumb.
- Stabilization of the trapezius-metacarpal joint and MCF of the thumb.
- Stabilization of the carpal joints.
- Pain relief.
- Combined wrist + thumb injuries.
- Ulnar collateral ligament injury of the thumb (skier’s thumb).
- De Quervain’s tenosynovitis.
- Overloading of the wrist and thumb joints.
- Residual instability.
- Pre/post-surgical and post-injury treatment.
|1 left||12 - 16 cm|
|1 right||12 - 16 cm|
|2 left||16 - 18 cm|
|2 right||16 - 18 cm|
|3 left||18 - 20 cm|
|3 right||18 - 20 cm|