Wrist support with thumb spica Manutec Orliman
- It features a breathable, lightweight fabric base with a layer of cotton in contact with the skin providing greater comfort and enabling free movement of the fingers.
It features a breathable, lightweight fabric base with a layer of cotton in contact with the skin providing greater comfort and enabling free movement of the fingers. The palmar and thumb splints are made from malleable aluminium and it features 2 plastic dorsal supports for effective bracing of the wrist and thumb according to the desired angles. In addition, the radial splint features a semicircular design for increased comfort and improved positioning of the thumb. Fitting is simple thanks to the dorsal elastic fabric and closure is fast by means of trimmable Velcro straps and anti-torsion buckles.
Lenght: 21 cm.
- Functional immobilisation of the thumb.
- Stabilisation of the carpal joints.
- Pain relief.
- Ulnar collateral ligament injury of the thumb (skier’s thumb).
- De Quervain’s tenosynovitis.
- Overloading of the wrist and thumb joints.
- Residual instability.
- Pre/post-surgical and post-injury treatment.
|1 left||12 - 16 cm|
|1 right||12 - 16 cm|
|2 left||16 - 18 cm|
|2 right||16 - 18 cm|
|3 left||18 - 20 cm|
|3 right||18 - 20 cm|