Bilateral wrist support with palmar, ulnar and radial splints MQ701 Emo
- Includes removable palmar and dorsal splints made of conformable aluminium. Palmar and forearm adjustment. Placement with one hand thanks to the existing elastic lycra in the radial area. Velcro closure through buckles that facilitate adjustment.
Anatomical shape: stabilizes the wrist joint is immobilized maintaining the mobility of the fingers. Technologically advanced: manufacture by micro-fusion avoids overpressure and scratches. Lightweight: Made with materials of high strength and minimum thickness.
It incorporates shaped aluminum plates and removable: palmar, ulnar and radial. Standing with one hand adjustment straps that close on themselves for easy placement.
Perfect fit: by straps through buckles.
Bilateral. Breathable fabric.
- Joint injuries of wrist without fracture.
- Controlled immobilization of the joint.
- Joint instability.
- Post operative.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Post-operative synovitis.
- Degenerative osteoarthritis.
- Recurrent wrist sprain.
- Stabilization of the joint.
- Allows full mobility of all fingers.
|S||14 - 18 cm|
|M||18 - 22 cm|