- Push care products provide solutions when your freedom of movement is restricted by an injury or disorder.
The Push care Wrist Brace provides pressure around the wrist joint, thus improving its stability. This pressure can be adjusted as and when the need arises. The wrist joint is not immobilised, thus retaining the functionality of the hand. The palm of the hand is kept free, ensuring that a good grasp is maintained. There is a so-called comfort zone made from padded material around the ulnar area of the wrist.
- Residual instability
- Moderate to serious distortions
- Strain complaintsin the wrist joint
- Therapy resistant strain complaints to the wrist extensors
- Tendinitis to the wrist extensors
- Wrist fractures without dislocations
- After-care for wrist fractures
- Arthrosis with distension
PUSH HAVE AN ATTRACTIVE RANGE CLASSIFIED AS: CARE, MED, ORTHO - FOR DIFFERENT INDICATIONS.
PUSH CARE is intended for those whose everyday freedom of movement is restricted due to a slight injury or disorder. Each product has a high degree of effectiveness, comfort and quality. Push care guarantees pain relief and improves the sense of stability by adjusting compression. It is easy to use.
PUSH MED guarantees solutions for the treatment and prevention of injuries on the locomotor apparatus. Push med relieves possible pain, thus allowing an increase to the physical ability of the joint to function under stress. Mechanical support, adjustable compression and a good fit combine to ensure this.
PUSH ORTHO is used for complaints or reduced function of the locomotor apparatus. Adequate mechanical support is key. Push ortho can play an important role in cases of repositioning and stabilisation thus compensating for loss of normal function.
|Size||Wrist circumference in cm|
|1||13 - 15|
|2||15 - 17|
|3||17 - 19|
|4||19 - 21|