- Manudyn is manufactured from high tech materials and combines modern design with function and wearing
Manudyn Sporlastic stablises the wrist in an axially and functionally correct neutral zero position.The partial stabilisation of the wrist is made possible by the knitted fabric, an anatomically shaped reinforcement plate on the inner side of the hand and a circular, finely adjustable Velcro strip around the wrist. The anatomical silicon profile pad around the styloid process of the wrist supports the circulation, improves the resorption of oedema and haematoma and prevent pressure irritation. The use of latex-free materials provides continuous compression and makes the bandage very comfortable to wear.
Indication to use:
- Acute phase of active arthritis in the wrist.
- Following moderate to severe distorsions.
- Tendon sheat inflammations.
- Wrist pains caused by instability and hypermobility(arthralgia).
- Stress related arthropathy.
- Interim care after the removal of a cast (follow-up care of wrist fractures).
Please note, that we always aim to have product in 10 days. Feel free to contact us: info[at]e-medicalbroker.com
Sporlastic. Made in Germany.
|Size||Wrist circumference in cm|
|S Left||15 - 16|
|S Right||15 - 16|
|M Left||16 - 17|
|M Right||16 - 17|
|L Left||17 - 18|
|L Right||17 - 18|
|XL Left||18 - 19|
|XL Right||18 - 19|
|XXL Left||19 - 21|
|XXL Right||19 - 21|