- The anatomically shaped stiffeners limit palmary and dorsal flexion without obstructing it completely. The level of pressure can be optimised by an easy-to-apply elastic band. The brace is easily fitted with one hand around the wrist.
The Push med Wrist Brace provides a high measure of support and protection to the wrist joint without restricting the functionality of the hand. The anatomically shaped stiffeners limit palmary and dorsal flexion without obstructing it completely. The level of pressure can be optimised by an easy-to-apply elastic band. The brace is easily fitted with one hand around the wrist. So-called comfort zones of padded material have been created around vulnerable areas of the wrist.
- Residual instability
- Moderate to serious distortions
- Strain complaints in the wrist
- Therapy-resistant strain complaints of the wrist extensors
- Tendinitis of the wrist extensors
- Wrist fractures without dislocations
- Follow-up treatment of wrist fractures
- Arthrosis with hydrops RSI
Available as left or right hand brace.
PUSH HAVE AN ATTRACTIVE RANGE CLASSIFIED AS: CARE, MED, ORTHO - FOR DIFFERENT INDICATIONS.
PUSH CARE is intended for those whose everyday freedom of movement is restricted due to a slight injury or disorder. Each product has a high degree of effectiveness, comfort and quality. Push care guarantees pain relief and improves the sense of stability by adjusting compression. It is easy to use.
PUSH MED guarantees solutions for the treatment and prevention of injuries on the locomotor apparatus. Push med relieves possible pain, thus allowing an increase to the physical ability of the joint to function under stress. Mechanical support, adjustable compression and a good fit combine to ensure this.
PUSH ORTHO is used for complaints or reduced function of the locomotor apparatus. Adequate mechanical support is key. Push ortho can play an important role in cases of repositioning and stabilisation thus compensating for loss of normal function.
|Size||Wrist circumference in cm|
|1||13 - 15|
|2||15 - 17|
|3||17 - 19|
|4||19 - 21|