- Wrist support with palmar splint made from semi-rigid threelayer material. Its design can adapt to morphologies in which an exaggerated perimeter discrepancy exists between the wrist and the forearm.
Wrist support with palmar splint made from semi-rigid threelayer material. Its design can adapt to morphologies in which an exaggerated perimeter discrepancy exists between the wrist and the forearm.The palmar splint is pre-moulded and made from aluminium with a special alloy that is harder and more resistant to high mechanical impacts. It also features rigid dorsal supports. The outer layer of the fabric has high mechanical strength while the intermediate foam has a shape memory capacity, enabling pressures to be distributed and preventing pain in areas with excessive pressure. The inner lining has a soft feel, can be used repeatedly for long periods and includes Thermy-Tex antibacterial and anti-odour treatment. It also features an elastic fabric on the back for easy fitting.
- Bracing and stabilisation of the carpal, carpometacarpal and distal radioulnar joints and the anatomical structures in the area of the wrist.
- Limitation of palmar and dorsal flexion.
- Functional immobilisation of the wrist while allowing free movement of the fingers.
- Osteoarthritis and arthritis.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Post-surgical and post-traumatic treatment.
|1 left||19 - 21 cm|
|1 right||19 - 21 cm|
|2 left||21 - 23 cm|
|2 right||21 - 23 cm|
|3 left||23 - 25 cm|
|3 right||23 - 25 cm|