- mediven struva 35 is applied in theatre immediately after the procedure and remains in place on the operated leg for one to four days.The unique product characteristics satisfy the stringent demands of doctors and patients for medical safety.
This wound dressing aid is particularly suitable for use in vein surgery. Further areas of use are the compression treatment of acute thrombosis and mild to moderate lymphological conditions.
mediven struva 35 is applied in theatre immediately after the procedure and remains in place on the operated leg for one to four days.
The unique product characteristics satisfy the stringent demands of doctors and patients for medical safety.
- Knitted border: with its knitted border, mediven struva 35 is particularly suitable for immobilised patients.
- Instep/heel area: the knitted heel area ensures optimum pressure reduction and with its colour marking allows accurate positioning on the foot.
- Open toe: the open toe is mainly for the patient’s safety as it allows the circulatory situation to be checked at any time and the maintenance of hygiene between the toes.
Material: 66 % polyamide, 34 % elastane, latex-free
- After ligatures
- After sclerotherapy
- After venous stripping
- During lysis therapy
- Prevention of oedema and haematomas
- Correct medical pressure gradient
- Highly reliable medical care
Easy and safe to use
Economical to use
- Colour: white or beige ( it depends of availablity!)
Sold individually (one piece!)
|Size||cB - above ankle||cC - calf||cD -below knee||cG - thigh||heel / colour|
|1||17 - 19 cm||30 - 35 cm||28 - 34 cm||42 - 54 cm||pink|
|2||19 - 21 cm||31 - 37 cm||29 - 36 cm||46 - 58 cm||blue|
|3||21 - 23 cm||32 - 40 cm||30 - 39 cm||50 - 62 cm||yellow|
|4||23 - 25 cm||33 - 42 cm||31 - 41 cm||54 - 66 cm||red|
|5||25 - 27 cm||34 - 44 cm||32 - 43 cm||58 - 70 cm||gray|
|6||27 - 29 cm||35 - 46 cm||33 - 45 cm||62 - 74 cm||green|
|7||29 - 31 cm||36 - 48 cm||34 - 47 cm||66 - 78 cm||brown|