- Anti-bacterial thread in toe area reduces fungal infection.
Reliable thrombosis prophylaxis:
- Immobile patients pre-, intra- and post-operative
- Immediately pre- and post-parturition
- Bedridden patients
- clinically proven to reduce the risk of DVT
- available in 3 styles: below knee, thigh length and thigh with waist attachment
- with reinforced soft fleecy heel to reduce the risk of pressure sores
- inspection opening on ball of foot to aid circulation check
- anti-bacterial thread in toe area reduces fungal infection
- silicone topband reduces risk of roll down (thigh length only)
- colour coded sizing indicator to aid correct fitting
- Vascular Thrombo-Embolism (VTE)
- medi supports on-site educational programmes tailored to individual requirements
- medi provide on-going support, coupled with interactive training DVDs
- medi will provide assistance in developing local VTE protocols
- Prevention of embolism in recumbent (supine) patients.
- Pre- and post-surgical care.
- Minor spider veins.
- Prevention of mild edema.
- Tired, achy, heavy legs.
AG thigh lenght: 65 - 89 cm
In box: 1 pair
medi compression identifies selected high-tech products from medi in medicine, lifestyle and sports. medi stands for six decades of experience in research and development of products with compression – made in Germany.
Under certain circumstances, a thrombus (blood clot) may develop which can partly or completely block a vessel, particularly in those situations where there is a lack of exercise, e.g. during bed rest in hospital. medi Bayreuth has developed medical anti-embolism stockings which support the blood flow through the veins to reduce the risk of thrombosis.
|Size||cB - above ankle||cC - calf||cD - below knee||cG - thigh||heel/thigh|
|S||20 - 22 cm||30 - 42 cm||29 - 41 cm||48 - 60 cm||green/green|
|M||23 - 25 cm||34 - 46 cm||33 - 45 cm||56 - 70 cm||violet/violet|
|L||26 - 28 cm||38 - 51 cm||37 - 50 cm||64 - 80 cm||blue/blue|
|XL||29 - 31 cm||42 - 55 cm||41 - 54 cm||72 - 90 cm||red/red|