Anthracite knee below compression stockings CCL2, open toe mediven elegance
- Anthracite knee below compression stockings CCL2, open toe mediven elegance. Made in Germany.
The mediven elegance below knee compression stockings are the attractive option for effective compression. The soft elastic technology provides freedom for the toes and comfort in the forefoot area while the particularly wide, soft cuff offers a perfect, comfortable hold.
- Skin-friendly, as proved by a dermatological test.
- Latex free.
- Innovative medi hybrid knit and material technology for the first ever soft and sheer combination with easy donning and doffing.
- Contoured heel for a wrinkle-free fit.
- Inconspicuous in shoes and durable with a double heel reinforcement.
- Can be washed at 40 degrees.
Toe: closed or opened
Available in 2 length:
- normal ( 39 - 44 cm)
- short/ petite ( 34 - 38 cm).
Available in 2 Compression Class:
- CCL1 : 18 - 21 mmHg
- CCL2: 23 - 32 mmHg
- Chronic venous insufficiency, stage I-II: with a slight to medium tendency for oedema
- Inflammatory venous diseases (superficial thrombophlebitis, varicophlebitis) with a slight tendency for oedema
- Varicosis in pregnancy with a slight to moderate tendency for oedema
- Primary and secondary varicosis with a slight to moderate tendency for oedema (only recommended in some cases)
- Thrombosis prophylaxis for mobile patients
- After sclerotherapy of varicose veins/surgery
Your doctor must decide on the compression class to wear. Regular medical checks are recommended to ensure proper treatment.
According to the guidelines of the German Phlebology Society the following are considered to be absolute contraindications:
- Advanced peripheral arterial occlusive disease
- Decompensated heart disease
- Septic phlebitis
- Phlegmasia coerulea dolens
- Concomitant dermatoses
- Intolerance to compression stocking fabric
- Sensory disturbances of the limb
- Advanced peripheral neuropathy
- Primary chronic arthritis
medi assumes no liability as a result of any contraindicated use of this product.
Material Composition: Polyamide, Elastane
|Size||cB - above ankle||cC - calf||cD- below knee|
|2||20 - 22 cm||30 - 37 cm||29 - 36 cm|
|3||22 - 24 cm||33 - 40 cm||32 - 39 cm|
|4||24 - 26 cm||35 - 43 cm||34 - 42 cm|
|5||26 - 28 cm||37 - 46 cm||36 - 45 cm|
|6||28 - 30 cm||39 - 49 cm||38 - 48 cm|
All measurements should be taken on the bare leg in centimetres.
Ensure that the tape measure is snug but not too tight.
Measurements should be taken when the leg is rested and not swollen.
Please consider that selecting the right size is very important.