Thigh high compression stocking + waist attachment mediven plus
- mediven plus is suitable for a wide range of activities so you can have your unique ‘plus moments’; put your trust in the best mediven plus of all times!
- For him and for her.
The product is sold individually - separately for the right or left leg.
The product is non-returnable and cannot be exchanged.
- For him and for her
- Very hard-wearing and opaque look
- Antibacterial effect along the whole leg with Clima Fresh
- Optimum fit due to the new Plus heel, optimised toe, ribbed sole reinforcement and 5 cm broad cuff
- Particularly recommended for sensitive and large thighs
- Maxi panty top as standard variant
- Very good skin tolerability, even for sensitive skin predisposed to allergies (dermatologically tested**)
- Dedicated left or right leg.
- Length: normal 62 - 71 cm or petite 62 - 71 cm.
- Colours: beige, black, caramel
- Open toe as standard version.
- Three medical compression classes.
- Chronic venous insufficiency, stage I-II: with a slight to medium tendency for oedema
- Inflammatory venous diseases (superficial thrombophlebitis, varicophlebitis) with a slight tendency for oedema
- Varicosis in pregnancy with a slight to moderate tendency for oedema
- Primary and secondary varicosis with a slight to moderate tendency for oedema (only recommended in some cases)
- Thrombosis prophylaxis for mobile patients
- After sclerotherapy of varicose veins/surgery
According to the guidelines of the German Phlebology Society the following are considered to be absolute contraindications:
- Advanced peripheral arterial occlusive disease
- Decompensated heart disease
- Septic phlebitis
- Phlegmasia coerulea dolens
- Opaque coverage to conceal blemishes and varicose veins.
- Strong material for extra support.
- Comfortable, patented Clima-Comfort releases moisture for temperature control.
- Zinc Pyrithione provides antibacterial properties to reduce odor, and antifungal properties to reduce the formation of fungus caused by moisture while also reducing static cling.
- Combination of both elastic and inelastic properties for serious edema containment.
|Size||cB - above ankle||cC - calf||cD - below knee||cG - thigh|
|1||18 - 20 cm||28 - 34 cm||27 - 33 cm||43 - 57 cm|
|2||20 - 22 cm||30 - 37 cm||29 - 36 cm||45 - 62 cm|
|3||22 - 24 cm||33 - 40 cm||32 - 39 cm||49 - 67 cm|
|4||24 - 26 cm||35 - 43 cm||34 - 42 cm||53 - 72 cm|
|5||26 - 28 cm||37 - 46 cm||36 - 45 cm||56 - 77 cm|
|6||28 - 30 cm||39 - 49 cm||38 - 48 cm||60 - 81 cm|
|7||30 - 32 cm||41 - 51 cm||40 - 50 cm||64 - 85 cm|