- The soft elastic technology provides a comfortable panty area, freedom for the toes and comfort in the forefoot area.
- Non-returnable trend colors (diamond, white, montana, anthracite, magenta, siena, moonlight blue).
- Size 1 and 7 standard colours are also non- returnable.
- Open toe tights are non - returnable.
With the new mediven elegance compression tights, wearing compression garments has never been such an attractive option. The soft elastic technology provides a comfortable panty area, freedom for the toes and comfort in the forefoot area.
I compression class: 18-21mmHg / 2.4 – 2.8 kPa
II compression class: 23-32mmHg / 3.1 – 4.3 kPa
- normal: 72 - 83 cm
- petite/ short: 62 - 71 cm
- Skin-friendly, as proved by a dermatological test
- Latex free
- Innovative medi hybrid knit and material technology ensures maximum day long comfort
- Shaped heel for a wrinkle-free fit
- Inconspicuous in shoes and particularly hard-wearing with a double heel reinforcement.
- Chronic venous insufficiency, stage I-II: with a slight to medium tendency for oedema
- Inflammatory venous diseases (superficial thrombophlebitis, varicophlebitis) with a slight tendency for oedema
- Varicosis in pregnancy with a slight to moderate tendency for oedema
- Primary and secondary varicosis with a slight to moderate tendency for oedema (only recommended in some cases)
- Thrombosis prophylaxis for mobile patients
- After sclerotherapy of varicose veins/surgery
Your doctor must decide on the compression class to wear. Regular medical checks are recommended to ensure proper treatment.
According to the guidelines of the German Phlebology Society the following are considered to be absolute contraindications:
- Advanced peripheral arterial occlusive disease,
- Decompensated heart disease,
- Septic phlebitis
- Phlegmasia coerulea dolens
- Concomitant dermatoses
- Intolerance to compression stocking fabric
- Sensory disturbances of the limb
- Advanced peripheral neuropathy
- Primary chronic arthritis
medi assumes no liability as a result of any contraindicated use of this product.