Men's Compression Tights CCL1 mediven plus
- With its additional plus points and reliability for him will ensure that you continue to enjoy a good quality of life.
Your doctor must decide on the compression class to wear.
Regular medical checks are recommended to ensure proper treatment.
Mediven plus in the standard offer are with open toe in the following colors: beige, caramel, black.
Toes closed - shoe size 38 - 43!
NOTE: mediven plus is available only by pre order = cannot be returned or exchanged.
All you experience is reliability. Compression has never proven so trustworthy. mediven plus has established itself as a reliable choice for numerous indications over a period of more than 40 years, and it just got better.
With its additional plus points and reliability for him will ensure that you continue to enjoy a good quality of life.
mediven plus is suitable for a wide range of activities so you can have your unique ‘plus moments’; put your trust in the best mediven plus of all times!
- For him
- Very hard-wearing and opaque look
- Antibacterial effect along the whole leg with Clima Fresh
- Optimum fit due to the new Plus heel, optimised toe, ribbed sole reinforcement and 5 cm broad cuff
- Particularly recommended for sensitive and large thighs
- Maxi panty top as standard variant
- Very good skin tolerability, even for sensitive skin predisposed to allergies (dermatologically tested**)
- Varicose veins|Primary or secondary varicosis|Varicose veins in pregnancy|Supporting sclerotherapy|After varicose vein surgery
- Chronic venous disorders: C0 to C5 according to CEAP
- Thrombosis prophylaxis in mobile patients
- Thrombophlebitis (superficial) or condition after healed phlebitis
- Deep venous thrombosis, condition after thrombosis, post-thrombotic syndrome
I compression class: 18-21mmHg / 2.4 – 2.8 kPa
II compression class: 23-32mmHg / 3.1 – 4.3 kPa
III compression class: 34-46 mmHg / 4,50 - 6,10 kPa
- normal: 72 - 83 cm
- petite/ short: 62 - 71 cm
According to the guidelines of the German Phlebology Society the following are considered to be absolute contraindications:
- Advanced peripheral arterial occlusive disease,
- Decompensated heart disease,
- Septic phlebitis
- Phlegmasia coerulea dolens
- Concomitant dermatoses
- Intolerance to compression stocking fabric
- Sensory disturbances of the limb
- Advanced peripheral neuropathy
- Primary chronic arthritis
medi assumes no liability as a result of any contraindicated use of this product.
|1||18 - 20 cm||28 - 34 cm||27 - 33 cm||43 - 57 cm||80 - 100 cm||60 - 95 cm|
|2||20 - 22 cm||30 - 37 cm||29 - 36 cm||45 - 62 cm||80 - 100 cm||60 - 95 cm|
|3||22 - 24 cm||33 - 40 cm||32 - 39 cm||49 - 67 cm||80 - 100 cm||60 - 95 cm|
|4||24 - 26 cm||35 - 43 cm||34 - 42 cm||53 - 72 cm||100 - 145 cm||80 - 125 cm|
|5||26 - 28 cm||37 - 46 cm||36 - 45 cm||56 - 77 cm||100 - 145 cm||80 - 125 cm|
|6||28 - 30 cm||39 - 49 cm||38 - 48 cm||60 - 81 cm||100 - 145 cm||80 - 125 cm|
|7||30 - 32 cm||41 - 51 cm||40 - 50 cm||64 - 85 cm||100 - 145 cm||80 - 125 cm|
cB - above the ankle at the narrowest point
cC - calf at the widest point
cD - below the knee about 4 cm below the kneecap
cG - thigh at its widest point, approx. 3 cm under the fold of the buttock
cH - hips in a lighter place
cT - waist