Duomed smooth thigh length compression stockings CCL2 medi
- The duomed smooth high length compression stockings is a reliable companion in vein therapy: it provides effective compression - and looks good at the same time.
The new duomed smooth combines medical effectiveness with stylish elegance. The soft knitted fabric hugs the legs, provides excellent wearing comfort and is gentle on the skin. With its slightly shiny look in the colours caramel and black, the compression stocking gives all outfits a classy look. Both at work and in free time, the duomed smooth is a reliable companion in vein therapy: it provides effective compression - and looks good at the same time.
Duomed is available in 2 length:
- normal / standard: 72 - 83 cm
- short/ petite: 62 - 71 cm
The supple and elastic stocking offers value for money and is also very durable. The circular knit compression stocking is intended for the treatment of thrombosis with tendency for slight oedema, varicosis in pregnancy and inflammatory venous diseases with tendency for moderate oedema. Also recommended for the treatment after sclerotherapy and/or surgery.
Compression hosiery presses the distended veins together so that the venous valves can close again, thus preventing the blood from flowing in the wrong direction - namely, away from the heart.
Duomed combines ideal wearing properties and appropriate medical compression. Medical compression stockings are medical aids prescribed as required by the doctor and ordered through the our website after accurate measurement of the legs.There are circumstances, known as contraindications, in which compression stockings should not be worn, for example, in the event of arterial disease (high blood pressure, intermittent claudication). Only the doctor can decide on whether a medical compression stocking can and should be worn.
Duomed AG details:
- Open or closed toe
- CCL1 and CCL2
- Colours: caramel, black
- patented Climafresh system for more foot freshness with antibacterial action
- supple and elastic stocking ensures adaptation to every moment
- proper and exact medical compression characteristics guarantee correct medical compression gradient
- Chronic venous disorders: C0s - C3 according to CEAP
- Postoperative reperfusion oedema, post-traumatic, postoperative, occupational oedema, medicinally induced oedema
- Oedema due to immobility
- Initial phase following varicose vein therapy
- Superficial venous thrombosis
- Thrombosis prophylaxis in mobile patients
- Inflammatory dermatoses of the legs
- Nausea, dizziness in pregnancy
According to the guidelines of the German Phlebology Society the following are considered to be absolute contraindications:
- advanced peripheral arterial occlusive disease
- decompensated heart diseases (NYHA III + IV)
- septic phlebitis
- Phlegmasia coerulea dolens
In the following instances, the therapeutic decision should be made by weighing up the benefits and risks and by selecting the most suitable compressive equipment:
- concomitant dermatoses
- intolerance to compression stocking fabric
- sensory disturbances of the limb
- advanced peripheral neuropathy
- primary chronic arthritis
medi assumes no liability as a result of any contraindicated use of this product.
|Size||cB - ankle||cC - calf||cG - thigh|
|S||19 - 21 cm||28 - 34 cm||42 - 57 cm|
|M||22 - 24 cm||32 - 38 cm||48 - 64 cm|
|L||25 - 27 cm||36 - 42 cm||54 - 71 cm|
|XL||28 - 30 cm||40 - 46 cm||60 - 78 cm|
|XXL||30 - 32 cm||42 - 50 cm||65 - 85 cm|