Fascial roll Actiroll Rumble size M Togu
- The knobbed structured surface enables to a more effective and deeply working massage.The Actiroll Rumble is easy, long-lasting and space saving to use.
The Actiroll Rumble is a new air-filled and hard regeneration tool for self-massage and myofascial relaxation. The Actiroll can be adjusted easily by using the attached hand pump to different hardness. So Actiroll is perfect to reach new progressions in exercises and to be used by different individuals.
The air-filling causes an absorbing effect. Therefore it is also allowed and recommended to roll and move even on joints and vertebral bodies.
- The knobbed structured surface enables to a more effective and deeply working massage.
- Due to a massage on the roll under use of your own body weight adhesions and tensions can be solved. Therefore your blood circulation can be improved. With three sizes this roll offers a variety of use in fascia fitness, training and therapy.
- The Actiroll Rumble is easy, long-lasting and space saving to use.
- The Actiroll Rumble is used in fascia fitness, training, rehabilitation or in therapy.
- ca. 30 cm length, ca.13 cm Ø
- Tread depth: ca. 1,2 cm
- Weight: ca. 900 g
- ca. 53 length; 26 cm Ø
- Weight: ca. 2.700 g
- Material: Ruton
- max. Load: ca. 200 kg
The material Ruton is hardened, robust and easy to clean, skin friendly, odorless and 100% recyclable.
Tested and recommended by “Forum Gesunder Rücken - besser leben e.V.” (Healthy Back Forum – Better Living) and the “Bundesverband deutscher Rückenschulen (BdR) e.V.” (Federal Association of German Back Therapy Training).
Togu. Made in Germany.